Friday, May 21, 2010

Gamer Totoy bashers are morons

I'm a frequent visitor to Gamer Totoy's blog and I facepalm everytime I see the stupidity of his haters. What a bunch of morons. You see, these idiots think that Gamer Totoy is a real bad guy in the cosplay community. He is not. I repeat, HE IS NOT. A real bad guy acts a lot more sinister (Man I love that word. Say it with me. SINISTER.) in actions complete with cold calculations. You think the Order is trolling. Actually yes we are but this isn't just for the lulz. It's all part of the grand masterplan.

My point is that these haters (especially that fucking nutjob Irenecullen) are wasting their time bashing Gamer Totoy. They should be bashing the Order of The Cosplaynati! Yes, the Order of The Cosplaynati is the real bad guy in the cosplay world. We are the ones behind every shit that happens in the cosplay community. If there's a huge statue of Alodia (I wouldn't be surprised if the White Knights really built a statue of Alodia), we'd be the ones to bomb it just like Cobra trying to bomb the Statue of Liberty.



Yes I know GI Joe always beats Cobra. However, we don't live in a Saturday morning cartoon world. In this world, the bad guys win. Heroes no longer exist. People are spineless nowadays. What's even more spineless than the average person are cosplayers who are not within the Order. Unlike Cobra, the Order always win. To Irenecullen and all the other haters and bashers, I say this unto you: In the end, you will be wiped out when the Order conquers the world. Also, go fuck yourselves.



We are the Cosplaynati. We are the real bad guys.

*evil laugh*



- GM Salvatore

3 comments:

  1. No worries, Grandmaster. His Excellency GamerTotoy, Comrade Prince of Lies and I are keeping that village idiot at bay through our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Mr. Cosplaynatus, sir, let me add a random idiot with raging hormones who keeps on trolling me with a burning passion whenever he sees my name in GT's blog.

    That's yet another Tard Knight who seems to not be able to destroy GT, and instead vented his frustrations on a random guy on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I got a Question .. why do you call them white knights?

    ReplyDelete