Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Order in the Words of Secretary Lux

Good Day, ladies and gentlemen. This is Lux, secretary for the Cosplaynati. While I'm not as flamboyant and over-the-top as our supreme leader GM Salvatore, I'm more concise and straightforward with my words. Let me explain what the Order really is.


The Order of The Cosplaynati is basically an ambitious cosplay group determined to rule the world. When I mean the world, I mean the cosplay world. I'm not as aggressive as the other members but I help in keeping the Order, well, in order. I do most of the work in maintaining stability within the group. When there's trouble brewing internally, I'm there to fix it.


The Order is a nice group. Really. We may have a sinister image but we're like a nicer and stealthy version of Warhammer 4k's Chaos Marines. Sure most of us go nuts all the time but we're still willing to reason. Just don't wear lousy costumes in front of them. If you do, they'd be likely to berserk.


Trust me on this, the Order isn't really that bad. Heck, on afternoons we have a tea parties over at my place. When it's tea time, the members retain some enough sanity to enjoy some Earl Grey and butter cookies. We don't take kindly to outsiders but if we like them, we consider them as friends.


As closing remarks, I will read passages from the Book of The Cosplaynati to instill inspiration in not only our members but also non-members who genuinely seek awesomeness.

"I, the One and True Cosplay Goddess, bestow my love not only to my devotees but also to non-believers and even oppressors. I am beauty and adoration incarnate. I will always be there to help cosplayers and non-cosplayers. I'm never gonna give you up. I'm never gonna let you down."

- September 15, 2003

Praise be to the One and True Cosplay Goddess. Power to the Order.

3 comments:

  1. Pardon me for my intrusion, but I have a question.

    Lux, are you a man or a woman? You sound so familiar, Lulu Bell of the Noah Family perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Secretary General: This is GM Salvatore. Sorry, Lux has logged out for hours. I'll remind Lux to answer your questions. Thanks for visiting the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, Honorable Grand Master.

    ReplyDelete